Healthy communities challenge
How might we assist councils to build healthier and stronger communities?
A list of useful Queensland Government open datasets are tagged on data.qld.gov.au
- $13.8 billion – estimated cost of physical inactivity on the Australian economy
- Insufficient physical activity is one of the leading risk factors for death worldwide
- Physical activity reduces the risk of disease
- Physical activity provides mental and social benefits
What is your solution?
We suggest you use the following two Queensland Government open datasets on data.qld.gov.au
- Queensland, Sport, Exercise, and Recreation Survey 2015
- Queensland, Sport, Exercise, and Recreation Survey 2016
Locating open data
Below is a list of open datasets and resources you might like to use for this challenge.